Godox AD600 Pro
Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328′, the AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 600Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 28.8V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 360 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
Godox AD600 Pro aka Flashpoint XPLOR 600PRO TTL Battery-Powered Monolight with Built-in R2 2.4GHz Radio Remote System (Bowens Mount)
Godox AD600 Pro TTL, Flashpoint XPLOR 600 PRO TTL Instruction Manual
Enter the new R2 legacy family member: The XPLOR 600 Pro TTL.The compact 600ws marvel invites you to go beyond the straights of wire dependency and soar into the free and easy heights only R2 Radio tenders.
The controls are familiar. But the innovation is outstanding. News breaking features like: recycling in under a second at full power, super stable color output, real modeling light power from an LED, and integrated reflector while maintain the classic Bowens mount, and superior flashtube performance.
The first XPLOR600 proved the power of R2 to master the light wirelessly, and now, the XPLOR 600Pro goes beyond, with sleek design, practical control consolidation and keen responsiveness. True accurate TTL, lithium powered mobile imaging that spurs your creative imagination to conquer distant vistas, solve the challenging lighting situation in any environment, adapt to multiple camera systems right out of the box.
The unmatched R2 Radio System links Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm and Olympus/Panasonic seamlessly for the ultimate to remote solutions. The sun is no match to this exceptional performer with superior HSS up to 1/8000s. The new integrated reflector makes the flash ready to serve up some dazzling imagery without add-ons, speeding the way to the finish line. And the broad spectrum of Bowens mount light modifiers available, contours every possible lighting occurrence from studio to peak.
The battery recharge is a snap, too, using the external power charger to reach full capacity in less than 2 hours. Keep the action going without tying up the flash to re-energize. Exchange a depleted bat-pack in a matter of seconds to keep pace with whatever you’re tracking. Realize the output of the pro 38w LED modeling light, with proportional, variable or recycle responsive settings and a cool bulb that produces a tungsten equivalent of 400w, and the sweet picture is complete.
The XPLOR 600Pro TTL is the next evolution of the Flashpoint R2 radio system, compatible with the R2 Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm and Olympus/Panasonic TTL auto flash systems, for remote power control and shooting. With a focus on portable lighting, the R2 Family liberates you from the hassle and tangle of hot, wired 600ws monolights – whether you are a wedding or event photographer, environmental portraiture shooter, freelance commercial studio illustrator, eager photojournalist, a wandering backpack adventurer, or fast action sports snapper.
The only thing holding you back from joining the journey to lighting freedom, is securing your R2 Passport.
From Pro Photo to New Bee, we have you on the road to wireless independence. R2. World Passport to Everywhere.
Your journey has just begun.
R2. One Remote to Rule Them All.
The onset of an extraordinary voyage. R2 Radio is one of the most exacting wireless systems available to the world of professional and amateur photographers.
You can spontaneously Link to simultaneous multi camera systems! Shoot Nikon and Canon at this same time and the XPLOR will automatically sense and respond accurately. Have one photographer use a Sony and the other a Panasonic, without a care to re-sync!
This XPLOR 600Pro TTL can be linked and synced to be triggered wirelessly in complete TTL operation with any R2 transmitting member of the R2 Family: The prodigious Flashpoint models of Streaklight 360, Zoom Speedlights, R2T and R2Pro Remote Transmitters – all work seamlessly to clear the path onto the challenge of mastering the light, wherever you go. Absorb it well, and the mighty lighting tool you have before you will become a beacon of power in your arsenal of creative photography.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328′ (100m), featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels Guide number of 285′ (87m) at ISO 100 Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes Color temperature of 5600K (±200K) 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories
- The AD600Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds, offering flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,100 seconds. Another unique setting is its Stable color temperature mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds for fast and reliable use, and is capable of 12 continuous pops at 1/16 pow
- Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328′, the AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 600Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 28.8V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 360 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively,
- INCLUDES: Flashpoint XPLOR 600 Pro TTL Monolight (Godox AD600Pro) Rechargeable Lithium Battery Flashtube Lithium Battery Charger and Cord Reflector and Cap Compartment Case Instruction Manual
The R2 TTL Wireless Flash System is the advanced 2.4GHz radio remote that adds camera TTL dedicated custom functions to your multi flash experience. Easy to use buttons command a full range of functions like reliable channel triggering, group mode selectivity, HSS, all with powerful signal strength and exceptional stability to your selected camera flash language. LED panels clearly display the status of all remotely linked R2 compliant strobes so you always have control of group lighting mastery. R2 wireless communication gives speed of light response to on camera or off camera R2 Family devices for a spectacular advantage on the shoot in any environment.
The proprietary TTL and HSS enabled 2.4GHz R2 Radio Remote System transmits atop a modern DSLR body with reliable TTL and pass-through to speedlights, plus laser AF assist. R2 transmitters work with the complete family of Flashpoint Zoom Speedlights, XPLOR600 Monolights and Streaklight Strobes with R2 TTL radio transceivers built right in.Add a R2 receiver to any legacy flash with a sync port and it too becomes part of the R2 Family! The incredible range of these compact and lightweight units as well as their integrated functions and features make them the first choice of professional photographers.
Expect more from Flashpoint.
The new Flashpoint R2 Pro wireless flash trigger, the ultimate dedicated light master for The R2 Family of Flash. Boasting sparkling innovations that make the art of photography easier than ever, at the touch of a button. Like the essential TTL tool, TCM. TCM fusion takes TTL to a new level, overcoming the exposure fluctuations that may occur in TTL shooting by saving the successful exposure value to Manual settings for repeat capture accuracy.
The R2 Pro is just one of the innovative R2 Family traits! Come meet the whole clan!
- Real 600Ws of TTL Wireless Strobe Freedom
- Professional GN of 285ft/87m (ISO 100) with Standard Reflector
- Ultra-reliable Built-in 2.4GHz Wireless R2 Remote System
- TTL Connectivity to Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic and Olympus
- TTL, Manual and Multi Flash Modes at your Command
- Spontaneous Link to Simultaneous Multi Camera Systems
- Incredible 262′ Distance Remote Range
- Blazing Fast 0.01-0.9s Recycling
- Generous 370 Full Power Flashes from a Single Charge
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack in Only 2 Hours
- 9 Stop Control from 1/256 to 1/1 in 25 steps
- Multiple Light Rotation Masking for Layers in Image Processing Software
- Stable Color Mode 5600K±75K
- Brilliant 38W LED modeling lamp / 400w tungsten equivalent
- Proportional, Variable and Synced Modeling
- Sun-stopping HSS with up to 1/8000s high-speed sync flash
- Vivid LCD Info Panel with all Features, including Flash Duration
- Optical Slave with Preflash or Single Burst Sensitivity
- Fan Cooled for Stable Performance in Rapid Fire
- Automatic Safety Preventive Modes keeps the flash secure
- Plethora of Custom Functions
- Portable Power with No Excuses
- Strong and Sleek Body Speaks Style and Performance
Be the first to leave a review.